If You Make It With Dough, Make It With Somerset!
Since 1946, Somerset Industries has been designing and manufacturing professional grade bakery equipment for the foodservice industry. Our vision and goals remain focused on providing quality equipment and service that allows foodservice professionals to:
- Save money by reducing labor costs
- Significantly reduce repetitive, labor-intensive tasks
- Reduce food costs by eliminating product waste
- Produce a consistent product that pleases customers and makes portion control easy
- Simplify operation across the board with reduced training time
- Increase production through innovation and design
Somerset Industries Information
The main reason that we’ve been in business over 60 years is that we design and manufacture professional foodservice equipment that performs consistently and reliably year after year, no matter the application. Our equipment is designed to last, withstand heavy use, and require little maintenance. This dedication to our craft and our customers instills in us a profound sense of responsibility to continue our tradition of excellence and maintain our stringent standards for workmanship and durability.
This responsibility also extends to new designs and equipment that we introduce to help our customers take advantage of industry trends and meet the demands of customers looking for authentic ethnic cuisine. So whether it’s a model that we’ve made for decades or a new machine just on the market, if the Somerset name is on the front, you know it will:
- Be safe and easy to operate, clean, and maintain
- Effortlessly perform a variety of tasks with precision
- Produce a consistent product batch after batch
- Continue to perform year after year
- Reduce operational costs across the board
We’re very proud that major restaurant chains and baking plants rely on our equipment. But what really makes the extra effort and attention to detail that we apply worth it is when independent entrepreneurs write us and tell us how satisfied they are with our equipment and how it has allowed them to remain competitive. Please feel free to call us at 877-864-7527 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have. We’d love to hear from you!
Thank you for visiting our website today! We hope you stop back often!