One of the best things about summer is more barbeques and with that, easier meals. One favorite food is BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches. They are very easy to make but shredding the meat can be time consuming. We recommend the Somerset manually operated SMS-60 Meat Shredder. Using this will cut your shredding time in half. The versatility of this machine allows you to shred meat for just your family or for a big crowd in a timely fashion without losing any of the flavor or moisture. With the compact size and easy cleaning, the SMS-60 will reduce your time in the kitchen so that you can spend more time with family and friends. See the recipe below for an easy and very delicious BBQ pulled chicken.
Crockpot BBQ Pulled Chicken:
Serves: 6 people
2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup BBQ sauce
¼ cup Italian dressing
¼ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Salt to taste
1. Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
2. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
4. When done, shred the chicken breast using the Somerset SMS-60 Meat Shredder, then put back into the crockpot, recover and let the meat cook in the sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
5. Serve on a fresh roll, topped with coleslaw.